ent of the scene in which Hunter's police officer, Ed, takes mug shots of Nicolas Cage's character during the opening credits. Props to my parents for taking me to see Raising Arizona in the theater.Had another Local Color moment at Morgan's bakery this week. While drooling over the cream horns, which I haven't seen since my last visit to an Italian bakery in Connecticut, I noticed that Morgan's sells doll cakes. These were a big deal
decades ago: it's a Barbie stuck in the middle of a bowl-shaped cake, and the cake is decorated to look like the doll's dress. One of my mom's friends made one for me when I was little. I think I know what kind of cake I want for my next birthday.
.jpg)
Oh I wish I'd known about your love of cream horns. Bel Air sells them and Ben and I just had some this weekend while out and about.
ReplyDelete