http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsx7OC8Xazg
Friday, April 9, 2010
Woo pig sooie
Eric and I went to Fayetteville last weekend and experienced University of Arkansas fans doing "Woo pig sooie" at a Razorbacks baseball game. This must be seen to be believed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsx7OC8Xazg
This tree branch is higher up than it looks, but the weather was great. Eric even found some Kosher macaroons at the Co-op. Last Sunday we joined the rabbi-less congregation in Muskogee for our second seder this Passover -- the first was at the
home of the only Jewish family in our town. Malka and Snåsa are enjoying the sunshine. Our clothes dryer appears to have died, so we're hanging laundry on the line in the muddy backyard and will continue doing so until we move out of Home, Sweet Hovel and into a better location. This is the gas dryer that our landlord bought used at a flea market instead of repairing the outlet for our brand-new electric dyer which we have never used. Oh well, at least we'll save on gas. I asked a colleague to observe my American lit survey today and that went reas
onably well. I taught "Bartleby, the Scrivener" for the first time and used Eric's stonewashed denim Guess? jacket with leather epaulets from 1986 (you know the one I'm talking about) to illustrate commodity fetishism. I got hooked up with Sustainable Tahlequah this week and hope to get involved in the community garden, where some local folks are putting in raised beds. I also started worm composting again thanks to a nice lady from the synagogue who gave me a bucket of red wigglers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsx7OC8Xazg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment