


MLA was like fashion week: neurotic, image-obsessed people frantically trying to outdo and impress one another. But I loved Los Angeles. Jenni was the perfect roommate. Highlights included the Getty Center, Angel's Knoll (the park from
500 Days of Summer), and good food. Since Eric and I spent New Year's


in San Antonio, it was my third state in about five days -- a feat rarely achieved since I left New England, land of the tiny states. Yesterday was our first big snow day of the year; photo at left. San Antonio was great too, aside from getting stung by a wasp and having a weird reaction to it. See photo at right. If you can believe it, this was taken three days AFTER I was stung, AFTER two shots in the butt at the walk-in clinic on New Year's Eve (one steriod, one antibiotic). Leg is all better now.
No comments:
Post a Comment